Monday 18 January 2016

Last CHANCE for DENIM

The big SALE season is almost over so after a weekend of online window shopping I have made a short shopping list among which a pair of beautiful jeans. In my search I also found a few pairs that are perfect for both work and everyday use. The prices are very low so in case you are still missing a pair of jeans, here you can find great examples of beautiful models.


                           

       1. HERE                                               2. HERE

                                

            3. HERE                                                        4. HERE

                                           

                   5. HERE                                        6. HERE


Any favourites?
My personal favourite is number 2. You can easily pair them with a pair of sneakers and a pair of heels. What do you think?

Have a very lovely week.

FOLLOW FASHION MEMOS


Yours,

Fashion Memos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!